Wednesday 4 December 2013

Editing Practice

Below is a video that I have uploaded to YouTube that shows a mini edit that I have completed. It was a short task in which we were asked to sort out a video where the clips did not flow properly. It originally showed the clips from one angle, however as you can see, I have used Windows Movie Maker to show it from different angles with the use of a shot reverse shot. It looks much more professional now and we can see the conversation from two different angles, rather than just one, therefore making it flow efficiently. I done this task in order to familiarise myself with the process of editing so that I can pick up techniques and have a little knowledge when it comes to putting our trailer together. Although I have used Windows Movie Maker to edit this, we will use iMovie on the Apple Macs to edit the trailer as this software is much better allowing us more options when editing. Overall, I am pleased with the outcome of my mini edit as I believe it has been done effectively.

The actual link to the video to view it on YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIqXNiXGkc8

The actual un-edited footage can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2VSHC9DFbQ


No comments:

Post a Comment