Tuesday 6 August 2013

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Poster Analysis


Above is the poster analysis that I have done for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I believe that this is a very effective poster for the film and it does the films marketing campaign justice. What I found most effective about the poster, apart from the powerful main image that brings the poster to life is the colour scheme used. The colours compliment each other and make it easy to read the text and view the main image of the man holding the chainsaw which is what every poster looks to do, but doesn't do quite as effectively. I like how the main image covers the entire poster with the clouds and sky varying in colour. I will be looking to produce my movie poster of a similar quality to this as I believe it looks very professional and effective in advertising the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment