Thursday 1 August 2013

Total Film Magazine Front Cover Analysis

For my second movie magazine front cover analysis, I wanted to choose a different company than Empire in order to see how similar or different they are so that I can pick up any ideas when it comes to creating my own. I chose another huge film magazine company - Total Film and came across the cover that they produced for their "ultimate Batman issue" promoting the new film The Dark Knight Rises. My favourite feature on this cover is the colour scheme as I feel it compliments the film and layout effectively. Not only does the gradient colour of black and blue look very professional on its own, it also links in with the film as a lot of the scenes in Batman take place during night where the sky is black/blue. I will certainly be using this cover as inspiration in order to gain ideas when creating my own movie magazine front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment